Ideas to Jump-Start Your own Creative Interpretations
Some Ideas to Jump-start Your Own Creative Interpretations
- Write a song from Lilith to Eve
- Make a playlist of songs that relate in some way to Lilith and the ideas surrounding her
- Create a dance about a moment in Lilith’s story: her creation, her expulsion from Eden, or her relationship with people of later generations
- In a small group, create a dance between Adam, Lilith and Eve (and, if you wish, God) depicting a key moment in the story
- Write a diary entry in Lilith’s voice after her expulsion from the garden. Or, choose a moment in history (ancient, medieval, modern) and write in Lilith’s voice from that moment
- Freewrite: what does Lilith mean to you? How do you relate to her character? Does she remind you of any aspects of yourself? Does she inspire you, or frighten you?
- Summarize Lilith’s story in six words
How to cite this page
Jewish Women's Archive. "Ideas to Jump-Start Your own Creative Interpretations." (Viewed on September 19, 2019) <https://qa.jwa.org/node/23222>.